Weekdays & Weekends Available
PSR Experience are the exclusive Supercar operator at Hooton Park. Built in 2006 on the site of the old Hooton Airfield situated near Ellesmere Port it was built to Motor Sports Association standard.
Hooton Park is a challenging twisting circuit which benefits from a club house overlooking the circuit meaning friends and family are able to watch your whole lap; something that not many circuits nationwide can say.
Hooton Park gives the feel of the larger premium circuits in a smaller safer environment whilst still enabling plenty of places to safely overtake and get a taste of what these supercars can do. Ideal for juniors and adults of all ages especially those that may not have had much experience driving in a track environment, we are pleased to boast Hooton Park guests are often returning again and again.
Hooton Park also houses our basic young drive experiences for those wanting to get a taste of what learning towards their Driving License will be like, with training given by an experienced ADI instructor just like you’re on the road.
|No. of Corners||8|
|Lap Record||35 secs|
Hooton Airfield West Road Ellesmere Port CH65 1BR
1. The circuit can be found by taking Junction 6 off the M53 motorway, signposted "Vauxhall (Cars Only)"
2. Follow the exit to the roundabout, go straight across the roundabout
3. After the roundabout follow West Road for 150 yards you will pass the factory entrance (Cars Only) for Vauxhall’s on your right, continue past for approx. 50 yards
4. Then take the left turn into the Hooton Airfield. Turn immediately right (There is a Sign for Hooton Park Circuit) Follow the single-track road around to the track
5. At the end of the track you will see the Carpark on your right.