Weekdays & Weekends Available
If you have ever been to East Fortune for a Supercar Experience prior to 2020 then you haven’t been. We have invested so much in reworking the now extended circuit to give all drivers so much more from their experience with lots of different turns and new straights. East Fortune offers a very open and safe venue for drivers of all abilities and ages to get what they need out of their supercars.
Our circuit at East Fortune is based on the historic airfield built back in 1915, situated next to the Museum of Flight not far from the town of Haddington. Approximately 25 minutes from Edinburgh heading east along the A1 it is very easy to find if you follow the signs for the Museum of Flight (But do not turn into the Museum of Flight itself)
Our Edinburgh South Circuit also sees lots of guests traveling up from Newcastle to get there “Supercar fix”. East Fortune also houses our basic young drive experiences for those of you wanting to get a taste of what learning towards your license will be like you can be trained by an experienced ADI instructor just like you would on the road.
|No. of Corners||12|
East Fortune Airfield East Lothian EH39 5LF
1. Head south on the Edinburgh city bypass (A720) until you meet the junction with the A1
2. Take the 3rd exit onto the A1 ramp to Berwick upon Tweed/Tranent/Haddington/N Berwick/Cockenzie & Port Seton
3. Stay on the A1 for approximately 11 miles
4. take the A199 exit toward Haddington (A6093) / E.Linton/ Athelstaneford (B1343)/ Drem (B1377)/ Gullane (A198)
5. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Dunbar Rd (A199).
6. After 1.5 miles turn left onto the B1347. This will be signposted for the Museum of flight.
7. Stay on the B1347 until you have passed the Museum of flight. Approximately 0.3 miles later you will see an open double Green gate on your right-hand side which is the entrance of the airfield.
1. Arrive at the roundabout with the A199, and take the 3rd exit (A199) heading to East linton, Dunbar, North Berwick.
2. After 3.3miles, at the roundabout take the second exit on to Bridgend (B1377)
3. Continue on the B1377 for 0.5 miles
4. Turn right on to bridge street and continue to follow the B1377 for a further 2.3 miles
5. Then turn left to stay on the B1377 and follow from further 1.5 miles
6. Turn left onto the B1347 and go through one roundabout, and you will then see an open double Green gate on your left hand side which is the entrance to the airfield.