Weekdays & Weekends Available
Kirkbride Airfield located just outside Carlisle is our North of England Circuit helping service the North of England, South of Scotland and even Glasgow clients.
Kirkbride is one of our multi experience sites so you will find Lorry and Mini driving also part of the list of experiences operating here. Originally opened in 1939 and owned by the RAF until 1960. The long fast runway is perfect to provide a fun, safe environment for everyone, giving you a taste of what these cars can be capable of with fast flowing chicanes and tight hairpins.
Being in relatively close proximity to the Lake District has seen some guests add a driving experiences on to holidays and other events in the area. Kirkbride is a PSR Experience exclusive venue.
|No. of Corners||7|
Kirkbride Airfield Kirkbride CA7 5HP
WEEKDAYS & WEEKENDS AVAILABLE
1. At junction 41 of the M6, take the B5305 exit to Wigton
2. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto B5305
3. Turn right onto Roman Rd/A595
4. Turn left onto B5305
5. Turn right onto S End/B5305
6. Continue straight onto High St/B5305
7. Turn right onto King St/B5302
8. Turn left onto Station Rd
9. Turn right onto A596.
10. After 443 ft Turn left.
11. Turn left into Airfield. (Tip: follow signs for White Heather hotel.)
1. At junction 44 of the M6, take the A7 exit to Workington/Carlisle
2. At the roundabout, take the 5th exit onto A689
3. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on A689
4. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Kingsway/A689
5. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A689
6. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Kingmoor Rd/A689
7. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A689
8. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on A689
9. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto B5307 for 9 miles
10. Continue straight after 0.9 miles turn right into the airfield. (Tip: follow signs for White Heather hotel.)