Fife Airport is situated in Glenrothes, Fife just over the Forth Bridge north of Edinburgh.
For a handful of dates in a year the operating airfield diverts its air traffic to let us loose in our supercars. Being a fully operational airfield, the surface is great for our supercars and if the cars had wings, we would be taking off. The runway and its adjoining onsite roads allow us to enjoy the acceleration of the cars with the combination of some tighter more technical twists and turns. Safe for all.
Fancy a 4×4 Taster Experience? Our 4×4 Tasters are coming soon to our Fife Venue.
Fife Airport also has a Restaurant and Bar on site so why not enjoy a meal after your drive.
|No. of Corners||11|
Fife Airport Glenrothes Fife KY6 2SL
1. Take the A90 across the Fourth Road bridge; continue onto M90
2. At junction 2A, take the A92 exit to Kirkcaldy/Glenrothes; continue onto A92
3. Take the A910/B981 exit towards Kirkcaldy West/Cardenden
4. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto B981
5. At the roundabout, continue straight (second exit) onto B922
6. Turn right onto Kinglassie Road/B921.
7. Take next left.
8. Turn second right; you will now be driving parallel to the runway
9. Airport entrance will be sign-posted on the right hand side.
1. Take M90 south towards Edinburgh.
2. At junction 9, exit onto A912 towards Glenfarg/Cupar.
3. Continue straight onto B996. Turn right onto A91.
4. Turn left at the 1st cross street onto B919.
5. Turn left onto A911, Turn left onto Leslie Rd/A911, continue to follow A911,
6. Turn right at the Brown Sign for “Fife Airport”
7. Head over the bridge and take the first left (signposted “Fife Airport”)
8. Turn left following brown information signs for Fife Airport
9. Airport entrance will be on the right.